DELIVERY & WARRANTY
Place Your Order
Whoopey.com reserves the right to accept or reject your order.
If you make any mistakes during your order, you can correct any input errors right up until you confirm payment. Once you’re happy that everything is correct and you’ve submitted an order we will confirm receipt of your order by email as soon as possible. We will then email email or contact you again on your phone or mobile number to confirm details of the product s) (and/or services) you have ordered and therefore process the order. This second email also lets you know how your products will be delivered to you. If we have to cancel all or part of your order for any reason, we will email you to let you know and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.
In case the product delivered to you does not match with the original product that you ordered, we will arrange a reverse pick-up of the product from your doorstep and issue a replacement to you at no extra cost. In such a case, you will need to ensure that you have the actual invoice and the product is in its original packaging, along with all free gifts and accessories.
Whoopey.com is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (unless otherwise specified at the time of Order).
Whoopey.com is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability. We make every effort to dispatch items on time. If we are unable to deliver the items within our normal timeframe we will inform you about the same well in advance.
Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price.
Shipping charges are calculated as per Volume of the item(s) and is shown as shipping charges when you pay online.
The Handling charges are shown along with the shipping charges at checkout.
Customs duty charges are to be paid by the consignee. Shipping costs are based on a combination of the following:
- Weight and dimensions of package.
- Method of shipment such as Ground, Air, Ship, Rail etc.
- The location you are shipping from (city, state, country)
- The location you are shipping to (also called the Destination Country) Costs can be considerably higher for international destinations. Generally, buyers pay additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. For example, international rates may or may not include pickup and door-to-door delivery with customs clearance. An "extended area surcharge" may apply to buyers depending on their international locations.
- Note: This shipping information is provided to you for general information purposes and may not be applicable or accurate for shipments processed with some carriers or for goods shipped across certain international borders. For international shipments, please also check with countries whose borders your shipment may cross for any additional rules, regulations, duties, or taxes may apply. Website/URL will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE. Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
- You should always insure international shipments if the carrier does not provide automatic coverage. Check with the carrier for insurance regulations for each country as they may vary.
- We deliver worldwide through our logistics partner (Aramex).
- All Electronic products purchased from Whoopey include a UAE warranty only, unless otherwise specified. Whoopey warranty does not cover the following:
- Any loss of information or data stored on laptops, mobiles, tablets, HDDs or any other storage devices.
- Problems due to misuse, liquid contamination or tampering by an unauthorized person or service centre.
- Unauthorized modifications to the unit.
- Accessories—keyboard, mouse, cables, batteries and consumables—are not covered under warranty.
- Vacuum cleaner hose pipes, blender jars and blades are not covered under warranty.